Thursday 17 October 2013

Your husband called and said buy whatever you like!

Our evening meditation session at a school in Slovenia would usually start with ''how are you?'' where one would have a chance to celebrate and share gratitude for any good things that happened during the day and also to release any fears or frustrations. I am grateful for this peaceful evening where I have time to relax and later on enjoy the call with my fellow sex and intimacy seminar students. 

My prayer and my wishes: dear universe, I would really like to have a husband. A nice one, like the one on the pic on your right. I know I refused some good options you sent my way, thinking I can get something better, but I think I am ready now, I've really seen and experienced enough to know how to value a good man.
Thank you.
Namaste and have a good night everybody!    

No comments:

Post a Comment