Sunday 13 October 2013

Savina Atai and 9 Months Self Care Challenge

Savina Atai - face yoga
One of the people that inspire me most is a Slovene girl Savina Atai. She has studied with different spiritual, nutrition, yoga and other exercises teachers from the early age of 5. In the last few years she has created a huge self care movement among Slovene women focused on the right nutrition, relaxation and rejuvenation exercises. I've followed her previous challenge and it helped me to release sadness of an unfulfilled relationship expectation in two days. As I started to practice with her exercises, meditation and face yoga plan, all I began to be interested in was - me. This week she is presenting exercises to heal dark under-eye circles which are my regular feature so am looking forward to that. But before that - 10 min silent meditation in my bed. Enjoy your Sunday!           

No comments:

Post a Comment