Thursday 24 October 2013

I got woken up by a dream

I woke up, still fresh from the horror of my dream. Usually I don't remember them. So I went to check the dreams dictionary and now I am fully awake. I was trying to run away from someone who looked like he will attack me, and was walking and later running up the road through a forest and it was dark. What was I doing on a forest road during the night? No wonder it was horror.
Meaning - (road) Any direction you are taking, such as love affair, new attitude, business
Meaning - (running away from attack) running away from childhood traumas which will remain unconscious, capable of influencing negatively. Hm, are you supposed to not run away from someone looking dangerous?

Anyway, my direction will be influenced by unconscious childhood trauma, influencing negatively. Meditating on this one now. Maybe I will get some guidance eventually.     

No comments:

Post a Comment