Wednesday 23 October 2013

Deep inner peace

Had a meditation session for my neighbors again this morning and I feel at much deeper level of inner peace than I've been lately. I exist for people to live out of inner peace :-) 

Glyn, the psychic reader from Monday also said I need to open up more, open to receive messages on moving further the areas I want to move. He said that's why you meditate, to get guided!

Hm, I talk about this being possible and I experienced it before but lately I do hold myself very guarded. Before it would happen either because I would be desperate or because I would trust my Chinese teacher so much I would just melt. Now... I need to work on being able to melt away again. Surrender... I'll do it again in the evening with a surrender to the universe energy theme.  Have a great day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment