Tuesday 29 October 2013

Easy, playfully ...

Chris Howard
There has been lots of happening in the last week, I got too involved in it. I feel hard, not easy too relax, meditate or flow sweet energy through the day to keep my wellbeing. So I am going to have a mantra in my head today:  E A S Y, P L A Y F U L L Y :-) 

I first time came across it at Christopher Howard's Breakthrough to Success seminar. He would be describing his martial arts training, how he was very successful at kung fu and then at one point he realized that the best fighters of all martial arts are coming from jiu jitsu and if he wants to win them, he needs to forget kung fu and learn it. Jiu jitsu has this brazilian easy, playfully attitude that allows the energy to flow and express itself as the strongest power (in the world of martial arts).  

If I am taking e a s y, p l a y f u l l y, into my life, of course it makes sense as how can hardness have power? It's hard, unreceptive for fresh energy, so eventually exhausts all its resources. My mind is happy, so let me do some meditation now.    EASY  PLAYFULLY   :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment