Friday 11 October 2013

Prof Tony Howell and ''The 2 Day Diet'' book

Prof Tony Howell and me Vesna Flo
A busy day at work today and afterwards I went and found a nice pair of boots I wanted. Intentions do work :)  Prof Tony Howell visited our institute and I mentioned I've seen his book as one of bestsellers on amazon. He told me how it came to that and what the research data really showed that works and it is all in ''The 2 Day Diet'' book. Looks like diet books are a way to go as I have another colleague from my previous job that has just recently got published also on weight loss topic. Shall we do a weight-loss meditation? Hihihi. I usually need to make sure to keep weight but it wouldn't be bad to do the breathing exercises that help digestion and with weight regulation and then - good night!    

No comments:

Post a Comment