Tuesday 22 October 2013

My session with a psychic reader

with Mark Anastasi
Three years ago I was working intensely with my internet marketing and business mentor Mark Anastasi. He would time to time mention he is using a psychic reader when clarifying his business directions. He would be using this particular psychic as quite a few other business people were using him with great results. I had my first session in August, and most important question on my mind was about my relationship. Who is my ''the one''? And when is he coming? Psychic would tell me to meditate, heal, and not to focus on relationship area of my life. ''Your husband is coming like a knight in a shining armor.'' I've had a couple of sessions with different masters and this would come up for me quite often, so I wasn't that surprised. When other people would get some clues about their the one, I would get the answer, don't focus, develop your energy abilities first. Really Vesna. I had another session last night. Again. No clue whatsoever. 

But I got something else. I've realized a few days ago I develop an obsessive way of behavior when I get really attracted by someone. And the psychic pointed that out. You need to heal this obsessive behavior to its root. Otherwise your knight will come and you will not be ready! 

I've talked to a couple of friends recently and they admitted they are doing the same thing. As you get infatuated with a guy, you start checking your phone and your email every hour to see has he sent anything? I would also google and facebook and try tracing anything about them. And I would feel all shaky inside, goodbye inner peace. 

So I decided my next chapter of self love work and writing (in my second book) will be dedicated to healing the obsessiveness. And that is the aim of my today's meditation. What are you working on?    

No comments:

Post a Comment