Tuesday 1 October 2013

Relaxing into my ovaries

Tivoli, Ljubljana
Softening my body. I can feel the tension in my belly. Actually in the edges of my belly. Ovaries... My ovaries feel very tense. And it makes me a bit worried. My mum had her ovaries removed. Am I taking care of myself as a woman? Or am I just intending to, I am interested in the topic, but not actually really doing it? I am softening a bit more. It feels like ovaries respond to that and they are getting softer too. 

Yes, after a few days of celebrities watch out, I am back to actually feeling my body. Though I have to have a bit of fun with meditation, otherwise it becomes dull particularly when I am doing it on my own. In the group - all kinds of reactions happen, sometimes somebody would burst into laugh, taking us all with it :-). Enjoy your soft bodies. I will continue to soften mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment