Sunday 20 October 2013

Dancing meditation with Natalie Benhayon

with Natalie Benhayon
Natalie Benhayon is an amazing expression of femaleness. She is one of the most inspiring ladies in esoteric women's group. Today we've been doing movements, like circles of number 8 out of the core and I feel again sweet and very female. Though I also feel my body more, the tiredness, the stiff parts in my lower belly, tension in shoulders... So I am going to take a nap now  :-)

Natalie led the dancing part. She said she got inspired by Persian female dancing. There was a lot of esoteric knowledge developed in ancient Persia. Would love to know more. 

Here is the link to upcoming women's group meetings, next one will be in London I think in the new year: http://www.sphericalliving.co.uk/upcoming-events 

No comments:

Post a Comment