Thursday 5 September 2013

Yoga and meditation

Tara Stiles
Today I had a lunchtime yoga class. When I finished the day at work I felt much more at peace. Not so dead exhausted as yesterday. And also now after chiropractic, long way there and back, I feel pleasantly tired and not dead.
If I feel restless, or feeling having ''too much energy'', (which means you are running on adrenalin energy and it would be really really worthy if you calmed down), I find it easier to slip into meditation if I do yoga beforehand. Some stretches, twisting, bending, deep breaths. Here is nice video (5 min) you can use in the evening when you come home: Tara Stiles - Yoga for Relaxation. And after you've done the poses you can stay meditating as long as you like. I've done it - now it's your turn. Namaste!     

No comments:

Post a Comment