Tuesday 24 September 2013

Silent Meditation with Sara Williams' Spherical Living

This is a very special group I met in London. I used to work in a relaxation space and venue that was feng shui'ed. During networking for work I met a feng shui teacher Simon Brown, whose wife Dragana was as me from former Yugoslavia. She had a healthy food store on Kensington High Street and looked like she knows her away around London very well. She has written a macrobiotic diet book together with her student Boy George Karma-Cookbook-Tasty-Dishes. She invited me to a presentation of esoteric breast massage. I've read the invite carefully and thought this could be something that could deepen my own relaxation and meditation practice. As I never had really specific feelings of myself as a woman. After the first breast massage I felt so lovely, sweet, tender... Massage is in London done by Sara Williams, and we gathered there tonight for a silent meditation. After Sunday's women's meeting and tonight's meditation the feeling of loveliness is back strongly in my body. There is something special of meditating in a group. Particularly a group that pays so much attention to self care, self love, love... It spreads... That's why I am inviting you again - join me xx   

No comments:

Post a Comment