Sunday 1 September 2013

Deepak Chopra

Dr. Deepak Chopra
Today I listened to the last session from Deepak Chopra's Centre 21-day-meditation-challenge. They run the challenge every couple of months so it is good to keep an eye on it. It is not as powerful experience as some live led meditations can be for me, but I do like it, love Deepak's books and his combination of science and philosophy. I also love his voice, it is very velvety and calm, and his modern stylish looks. And the way he handles objections from skeptics, have to laugh each time I see the case of it. Would love to watch a movie Decoding Deepak his son Gotham made about him, but today my plan is to read another 50 pages of the ''get published'' book. Enjoy and maybe see you at a new 21-day-challenge. Enjoy your day x    

No comments:

Post a Comment