Saturday 21 September 2013

Anger

I know this is a meditation blog and we are usually all nice and kind and namaste about it. My tonight's session will have to deal with my anger. I have a neighbor with a very loud and bass supported TV. The wall between us is obviously very thin. It is just before 9pm, I will soon go to bed and this ass is keeping it up. I've talked to him three times I think a year ago and then he lowered it down for quite a while. I can take a moment to feel gratitude for that actually. But now... it is up again. Do I go and talk to him again? Connecting to the collective consciousness, everything is saying, go, do it. 
Funny enough now is exactly 9pm and sounds like he switched it off. OK. So no confrontation tonight. I'll follow my own advice and have an early night. Bisous   

No comments:

Post a Comment