Monday 16 September 2013

Found a place to lead meditation daily!

What I wanted to get from this weekend's communication seminar is to be more effective and complete the book I've written asap. Usually any Landmark seminar would stir me up and release some blockages what would have an immediate result in efficiency. First day I was pretty resistant, thinking why the heck do I need to spend yet another weekend in a closed room with a bunch of weird strangers. Though I did see I still have people in my life that I walk around very very carefully not to break any eggshells. And this does make me loose a lot of energy. And no meditation will help me raise up my energy levels if I keep on loosing energy. So though resistant I did make the phone calls using new communication models I learnt and yes, it was much easier! I am not going to say I broke those shells completely though I would very much loved to, but the releasing process started. Then I got it, I have to organize a group of people around me to meditate regularly and to use the power of the group dynamic. On my own, though writing a blog, it is not strong enough. Went to the reception of the building I live in this morning, asked if they have any available space - and they have. For free! Gosh! Two years I've been researching, calculating, strategizing, thinking, thinking, thinking... Of course I thought of checking with the reception of my building before but - I have not done it. And this is the wonderful power of the ''why the heck I am on a Landmark seminar this weekend again''. So I have a room. Now I am going to pray for the universe to bring a bunch of powerful meditators and manifestators my way. They have to be my neighbors but I am happy to squeeze you in. 8am on a weekday, central London - Goodge street station. Message me if interested!

Bonne nuit!  

No comments:

Post a Comment