Wednesday 25 September 2013

Sara Williams

Sara Williams (more about her if you click on the link) has been my inspiration for quite a few years now. I've started with having esoteric breast massages with her and then slowly I realized there is much more behind that. It is not just a physical massage. I started to pay more attention on how am I living day to day. I was happy as my job in an energy healing centre provided me with daily staff morning meditation practice. And we also were doing energy cleansing exercises before that in a nearby park. And I could have 30 min meditation as my lunch break in one of the rooms. No one would think I am weird for that. We all loved being there for this exact reason. But when I met Sara and got deeper into her line of healing work I realized how every single of my life choices matters. Food, sleep, how I dress myself in the morning... Everything effects my energy and this is the same energy I bring with me when I work with clients. It is not just about a technique I am teaching them, it is also about how am I being, when I am with them. I will leave you with this thought and go to take care of my energy. So long :)     

No comments:

Post a Comment