Saturday 7 September 2013

Meditation with set intentions

Harry Bingham ''Guide to Getting published''
Woke up fresh and early today @ 4.30am. Has been a while since I've been up that early. In the years when I trained meditation every day with a group at 5am that would be a normal start. It might have been a result of my enjoyment with the french meditation last night. I will repeat it again today with two intentions: first one is to really deeply relax with focus on rejuvenation of my face and next one to ask the universe to guide me on the best path to publish my previously mentioned diary. I am almost done with reading the book on the photo ''Getting published'' and I strongly recommend it to anyone interested in commercial publishing in UK. It shows how the industry of classical publishing works. If you are interested in kindle or other ways of self-publishing than that's not a book for you. 

Why I mention my intentions: we've always done two things before meditation. First one was releasing anything that would bother or prevent us from sinking into meditation fully by expressing it loudly. Pains, fears, infatuations with somebody or something... Anything disturbing. Secondly setting out our current goals. Even if the goal would be simple like I want to be healthy and happy. You could say it out loud or just be clear in your head what are your current intentions. And in my case I seen it works best when I deal with one or two intentions at a time. Not too many at once.    

So my lovelies, it' great to see the number of your visits on my blog statistics. Meditate with me now, write your intentions in the comments box if you dare :-) and a great night to you all x    

No comments:

Post a Comment