Saturday 28 September 2013

Boy George chanting and meditating


Karma Karma Karma Chameleon... Love his music from the 80s. It was so fresh, gentle and his looks sweet, dare to be different. He still looks good to me now, though affected by his lifestyle. The 80s were a time when I still listened to music. Last ten years not very much. Every music has a message. Lyrics are often written in exaggeratedly emotional way. It all effects me. So I rather listen to music for meditation or nothing. When looking to find a link to Dragana and Boy's cookbook I've came across one of the latest articles from Buddhist's news Buddhism has kept me sober: Boy George  and also his tweets: Twitted: Just did my morning meditation. I am meditating now to send him healing wishes and for me to connect to his creativity. A very inspiring man x       



No comments:

Post a Comment