Monday 9 September 2013

Silent meditation and than ... nothing spectacular

End of summer
Sat in silence for 45 min after I woke up. I do feel more relaxed and recharged than I did after I first opened my eyes. But that's about it. No spectacular revelations, or some out of this world strong energy flow through my body. The thing is I had a couple of amazing experiences with meditation and each time when the outcome is not up to that level I feel disappointed. Why is it not so strong this time? What have I done that time that I got that result? And luckily here is Deepak Chopra to explain that meditation works even when you don't feel anything unusual. You sit, meditate and afterwards you might not feel any much difference. But they proved it with research that it still works. And I do remember my close friend, practicing regularly and time to time complaining: 'I don't feel anything. Not much difference.' But yet she would heal a very annoying health problem and after a few months got a job of her dreams. Enjoy your day and let me know if you are ready to practice regularly here with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment