Monday 2 September 2013

Why do you meditate?

Hm, I've read these three posts I've written so far and realized I haven't told you much about me. Except for the fact that I practice meditation for a Methuselah long amount of years. If I would really be present with my practice I would definitely have better results in my life. I guess... But... I did have some significant results that's what kept me going all those years. First year healing chronic gland inflammation only through healing meditation and it has not appear ever since (which is like 15 years ago). Before I was operated twice and stayed for a week in hospital. Oh, and the first result came after two weeks of every day 5am morning practice,  my that time boyfriend asked me to marry him! That was a thrill! I had some wicked results with passing exams. Not just me, the whole group of students that we were practicing regularly. And year by year I felt deeper inner peace. Also emotional ups and downs became much more balanced. This might also be the result of ageing. An amazing consequence of getting older is my inner confidence that is deeper year by year. I do believe it is based also in the ability to hold in the inner peace. So my today's meditation was dedicated to enhance healing in my right hip. I am seeing a chiropractor at the moment as I felt some kind of weird tension in this hip for quite a few years. Result of a car accident I had when I was 18 I guess. Why do you meditate? Do you monitor the results of your meditation? 

Good night! x
     

No comments:

Post a Comment