Thursday 14 November 2013

You are your deepest desire - Upanishads

Spirala's sailing boat
Recharged through the night and listened to Chopra's meditations morning and evening. Deepak expands on a quote from Upanishads - you are what your deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. The rest of the quote on the blog: 

My deepest desire is: to be at peace. And to have a sexy and deeply loving husband. And to live for a while in Paris and spend lots of time next to Mediterranean sea. I am thinking to book sailing holidays for next year. I should just book them tomorrow and stop thinking so much. I am reasonably at peace, regarding husband my psychic thinks I should just relax and prepare myself for him, so what I can do is to book the sailing holidays. And research what I would do for a week in Paris... next year when it gets warmer. Once again: What is your deepest desire? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment