Saturday 9 November 2013

Restlessness, procrastination and meditation

Femininity corner of my home
The day is ending. I haven't done much. Had a tooth removed, slept after for three hours and then... Tried to catch an inspiration or a surge of energy to give me the power to finish my edit. Browsed you tube videos and the web. In search of inspiration or in doing the procrastination. Why is it so difficult for me to finish? Am I scared of negative reactions? Or am I just procrastinating like always on time consuming tasks I don't like doing?  

Have meditated but I think it is just another way of procrastinating in this case. Had Leonardo Da Vinci also procrastinated as much? Apparently it took him ages to complete something. Below Leonardo's female head is the hearty piece of art from my friend Martina Simonic. This two works of art remind me every morning: I am a woman. Live life feminine way. Don't get trapped into the masculine, need to prove myself, as it never makes me really happy and content. But, I do want to finish my first book asap. To evolve my way of living and contribute it to the second one.  
Bonne nuit! Cheers to a better start tomorrow morning!       

No comments:

Post a Comment