Monday 18 November 2013

Winter? I need even more of recharge

Oxford Street, London
Nature is mostly having a rest during winter. We humans, we make it lively and shiny by Christmas lights and celebrations. I feel I need more rest too. So I had a very nice meditation with my next door neighbor just now. We had lunch together on Saturday and decided to occasionally meditate together. She can't make it to my group class as starting work too early in the morning. And... she is into energy healing, exploring different techniques... 

Really nice to connect with human beings around me. That's what we are exploring at the intimacy part of sex and intimacy seminar series. Loving all human beings around us. How would life look for you if you felt deep love to everyone around you?     

No comments:

Post a Comment