Saturday 30 November 2013

Intimacy with men - work in progress

I've noticed one thing clearly when being at sex and intimacy seminars. My intimacy with women is flowing, open, warm. I have many female friends, I don't feel too attached to a particular friendship, we love each other when we are together and we love each other when we reconnect if we lose contact for a while. I don't or very rarely feel hurt by anything in relationship to female friends. 

When it comes to men, I put a brake on every single time I feel I might be in danger, which is quite often. I rather avoid them, stay reserved, keep them at a distance... I feel I don't understand them, all they want is sex... I don't have many male friends.

What I am taking on now is to be warm, peaceful and loving when it comes to creating friendships with men in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment