Monday 25 November 2013

Almost French: Sarah Turnbull

No internet last night so I missed my blog post. I did meditate in the morning yesterday and then felt a bit sluggish as out on Saturday. Also sad, as we were four girls there, all single and looking for a partner for a couple of years each. Today my neighbor, we've just finished meditation; who came to London a few months ago from Greece, opened the same topic. How many girls she knows that just can't understand why these days it takes so long to find the right partner. Particularly in London. So now I feel, ok, I have enough money to enjoy simple things like nice clothes, good dinners, reading, movies, socializing. I am reading ''Almost French'' second time. Really delicious reading. And my focus and intention is on completing my book. Au revoir! Speak in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment