Saturday 2 November 2013

One hour long Saturday meditation

I give it a year!  -  movie 
Love easygoing, slow weekends. Today I had time to sit in meditation for an hour. To soften my painful shoulders and focused eyes, to open my heart and feel the stomach pain as I've eaten sugary food last night. Ben&Jerry and a movie, my mind still thinks this is a perfect winding down activity. Loved the movie though. Lots of electricity between the two couples involved and gorgeous pics of London. 
Meditation also softened the intensity of the last few weeks which allows me now to enjoy the intimacy of my own company. Yet, am I going any further in strengthening my energy connection? I have not had any revealing dreams except last Thursday or received any messages... So I guess I am still holding back... Relax and meditate deeper, go beyond your normal experience...   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment