Tuesday 19 November 2013

Being intimate with the whole world

I feel very disturbed today. I am really sensitive to any small distraction, the psychic has been right. Went to sleep late as I want to finish the ''Almost French'' book that I am reading soon. The more I am getting to know French the more I now think this culture is way too closed and formal for me. The author in the book reports how many tough times she had in France because of that. Yes, of course I'd love to learn the beauty secrets of French women and be a powerful seductress but in reality do I really want that? I love my life to be peaceful, simple, enjoyable, open. A life where I can say everything I think out loud. So yesterday I teased my friend on Facebook and he happens to be from France and he was so offended that he deleted the whole post. That's a different French guy than the one I reported about a month ago. I apologized this morning but the heck, I'd rather have fun with my Balkan brothers that can take me as I am.

Here I am, learning to be intimate with the whole world. It's not that easy peasy, flower power. Hm... :(  

No comments:

Post a Comment