Thursday 27 March 2014

Vulnerability

Slovene Kurents dancing - to cheer me up ;)
Yesterday I took a look into my vulnerability. Why do certain things still pain me though I do know I am amazing, made of love, universal energy, and everything is perfect in any moment as it is? 

I explored a bit on how other people grow through this. Found a blog post of a woman whose issues were with body image which is not my topic, but the pain of other people not being caring towards me is kind of similar to hers. Blog post here: A vulnerable moment.

If I understand that everything is in balance, and somebody that keeps on kicking me at a place I would without that kicking feel very comfortable at, well, why is that so? I am prone to be comfortable and enjoy comfort and than not move much and at a snail speed. So why am I not grateful for this person's effort? (keeping this now in mind and it helps a tiny little bit, I need to expand on awareness of it). And the second person, which is a very dear person in my life for quite a while, yet it pains me as this person does not have as much need for our spending time together as I do. Why is this so? And why is it so painful? Liz Gilbert from Eat, Pray, Love would say find a man that can feed you with as much energy (attention) as you need. That could be one way. Another way is that I learn to self-feed. Not missing the attention as my life is anyway with or without it glorious. Wow! That's a fabulous mission to accomplish!   

Au revoir! x

No comments:

Post a Comment