Wednesday 12 March 2014

Meditation as a new habit

Meditation became part of my daily routine again and that was my intention when I started with daily blog posts. I do it either in the morning or evening. If you are struggling with creating a habit for your daily practice here is a great blog to encourage you with it: 10-steps-for-starting-new-habit-and-creating-lasting-change  
And do go to the beginning of my blog and each day read a post and listen to one of the meditation videos. I am sure if you follow through for 3 months your brain will get used it and create a new habit.

I will be posting from now on weekly as the writing part of my day became very busy. Need to rewrite entire diary into a story. It is going to be an amazing inspirational story!! :-)

Bisous


No comments:

Post a Comment