Tuesday 25 March 2014

''Being settled in me''

The number one thing that settles me inside my body is having time to do my morning routine before my day starts. I looked into why am I often not waking up the right time, cozily staying in bed, or going to bed too late, with the help of Landmark's ''Living life with purpose, grace and ease'' seminar and now it got really easy to go to sleep the right time and wake up early so I do have time for settling in me.

We've done a couple of exercises of what I do chose and what I don't chose inside of life I live and they made all the difference. I am now living with ease and grace and not out of a struggle like: ''Oh, it is so difficult to get out of bed!'' The other ''oh'' prevails: ''Oh, going into the world in a state of ''being settled in me'' is so delicious!'' 

:) good morning! bon jour!



No comments:

Post a Comment