Thursday 20 March 2014

Vitality comes from being engaged and active

Slovene masquerade in London
Resting and relaxing after a pleasant day in the office. Going into deep meditation a bit later. This week I am training patience and softness coming from being centered. There is something new on the horizon of my relationship life and I am training to stay grounded without too much attachment to the outcome.     

I've also started a new round of Landmark's evening seminars: ''Living passionately'' which coaches you into life with purpose, grace and ease. One thing that really hit me and I am using it now is: ''Vitality comes from being active.'' I would often think I need to rest and pause more during long hours at work, yet in reality if I keep a steady flow of engaged and contributing work, I am less tired and more vital at the end of the day. I've met a couple of really lovely people at the seminar, one of them an author, who gave me a very constructive and useful feedback on my writing technique which I am now learning to improve. Enjoy your meditations x


No comments:

Post a Comment