Monday 24 March 2014

Living life from inside out - daily practice

Cotswold's pretty paths
I've been attending meetings of a women's group of esoteric practice for more than three years. I still find it a challenge to keep the awareness of living life from the inside out present with me through daily life. Yes, I remember it most mornings and most evenings. During the day, my body, my mind and everything else I consist of mostly goes on autopilot performing tasks that are needed at work. Yes, sometimes I vaguely remember my practice and than I get swallowed by the next task. 

This blog supported me greatly to make meditation part of my daily life habits again. I will use it in the next period to establish a stronger habit of esoteric way of life. Esoteric meaning living life from inside out. 

I know it sounds philosophical, I had moments or days when I felt: wow, this is so delicious! and than I lost it and ... Yesterday afternoon at the women's meeting I felt it again. I want it now to stay with me forever.

Here is the website explaining a bit about the reason behind women's meetings: Esoteric group women's meetings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment