Thursday 6 March 2014

Shavasana mmmmm

Feeling nicely relaxed after shavasana with Sebastian. His yoga teaching is full of playful and chill presence. Now I can transmit it to everyone I meet :)
Have a friend who started listening to meditation videos I recommend and he finds it boring. Well, if I want to develop toned muscles and better cardio rate I need to practice. He would like to be more peaceful and handle pressure and stress better. With a touch of a magic wand. 
If you find meditation boring (because your consciousness has not yet realized its full benefit), go for a massage, with a masseur that is quiet, no talking, and handles you well, or go for a walk through the woods. Alone. Phone switched off. Yoga is of course a good start as well. 

Namaste :-)  mmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment