Tuesday 25 February 2014

How long shall I meditate for?

I am going through another cold. Less than two months after I've been through the previous one.
In my seven years of wellbeing centre career I had only had a flu once. Once in seven years. My working hours there were often 9am - 8pm, with a break for lunch in between. I've eaten less than I do now, I've slept less, though I had better health. Better immune system. 
Now I work in preventive medicine field and we are throwing cold at each other like a table tennis ball. What is going on?        
Will I have to go back to regular hour meditation practice per day?
Deepak Chopra meditates at least two hours a day, I've heard him saying in one of the interviews. Why do I think that I can get results easy, without that many hours invested?
How long should you meditate? An interesting thought about it here: How long shall I meditate for?
Considering my aspirations to understand and love the whole world, I definitely need to increase the time.
Sleep well x





  

No comments:

Post a Comment