Tuesday 7 January 2014

internal peace - external beauty

Coco Chanel
I feel so incredibly well most of the last 2 weeks... Enjoying every word in the new book I am reading about french joie de vivre. The author's grandmother was French and she decided to explore the country's secrets to a joyful life. Looks like the topic is rubbing off well on me as I've bought goat cheese and tasty cherry tomatoes for last night's dinner and everything has been making me smile. 
Had a great meditation with John Demartini's instructions. What else would a woman need to be happy ;)? Leaving you with an image of Coco, connecting my internal peace with more externally expressed beauty. (To be honest during winter I am really bad with it, in this windy and rainy season I wrap myself into an old coat from top to toe and I can't care less how I look like to the rest of the world. Comfort first! ) 
So dear Coco please help to this eternal dreamer xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment