Monday 5 May 2014

Simple

Easy times
Wonderful long weekend. I've sunbathed in the park and decluttered one third of my home. Feels much fresher and can't wait to finish the rest next weekend. I've recharged and am back to normal energy levels after a period of feeling really drained. 

Thinking about how to continue with my meditation/living inside out explorations. One major portion of my time will be for a while invested in studying how to write: structure, language... I thought I can write well without it but after I got a very sharp feedback from one of the guys reading my work, I've realized he has a point. I am going to go back to regular simple posts of my meditation practise and will not pressurized myself with too deep stuff, except if I get really inspired by it. So my hanging out with all of you meditators will be like hanging out with good friends with a bottle of something that makes you happy. 

Au revoir x


  

No comments:

Post a Comment