Thursday 8 May 2014

Living Passionately

Last evening of my Living Passionately course tonight. It was great to meet up all these interesting people there, as well as more advanced writers and get feedback from one of them. I also got that I am more vital if I am active than when I hold myself back saving energy for ''important'' work. I did practice to live every day in the same gorgeous feelings like being on a retreat - it went well for a week... I guess I need to make a conscious decision to do it daily. And I did get practical tools to navigate the beginnings of my new relationship. Redesigned relationship better said, as we know each other with my sweetheart for many years. I guess I've learned many other little extras on the way, looking forward to conclude my journey and continue in more relaxing healing waters for a while.  

No comments:

Post a Comment