Sunday 21 February 2016

Writing procrastination cure

Visualizing my book 
This blog helped me to get back into daily meditation habit, and now there is a new habit I want to create. I want to write again daily so I can complete my first book till next year. I lost the momentum as I went to a writing course and with all that knowledge ringing in my brain I just didn't move much as it felt difficult beside other things that are currently occupying me. So this space will be a touch base for me before or after writing. Blog posts usually motivate me to move and stop procrastinating. Shopping online, furnishing my not yet found  flat, browsing through events I could attend, attending events but feeling bad that I am not writing... Let me get back on track. If you are writing or wanting to create any other habit you find it hard to keep focus on, you are welcome to join.  

No comments:

Post a Comment