Tuesday 23 February 2016

Horta and chickpea soup at The Greek Larder, London

The Greek Larder, Kings Cross, London

I've explained to my dear Greek neighbor Evi what I am going to do regarding my writing progress. She will be checking on me as well.We had some delicious greek food: horta - type of greek leafy vegetable with feta and chickpea soup for me. Very happy. Evi - filo pasty, same as her mum makes for Sunday lunch.Today I came across what Lao Tzu says when someone complains she is tired and can't pursue her mission:  As you consider the many excuses that are dominating your life, look carefully at them—you’ll see that they’re all focused on the ego: I can’t do this. I’m too busy or too scared. I’m unworthy. I’m too tired. Now imagine shifting your attention off of yourself and asking the universal mind: How may I serve? When you do so, the message you’re sending is: I’m not thinking about myself and what I can or can’t have. Your attention is on making someone else feel better.

Going to finish my structure now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment