Wednesday 2 April 2014

Healing session with Sara Williams

Tower Bridge, London
I've started the day with a healing session by Sara Williams. We've discussed my upper belly sensitivity and tension and how that shows that I am leaving myself to be with other people, adjusting myself to all the roles that I am playing in life. I've been working with Landmark and with esoteric healing group on being authentic all the time. (Sara Williams is an esoteric healing practitioner:  Spherical living ). 

I really want to be me, authentic version of me all the time, but I guess my whole life learnt behavior of  being reserved, having barriers and protection, handling situations diplomatically has an effect that I am not an authentic but very guarded version of me. 

Will take this on - starting with the morning feeling ''being inside of my body'' and than keeping that all the way through. Letting people in.     

No comments:

Post a Comment