Tuesday 1 April 2014

Choosing the delicate part of my life

We were very diligent last night and each member of our group got to go deeper into what is hard to accept in our lives. I really love this group, each member brings something interesting to my life. One of the members is a writer, been writing for 20 years and can give me great tips on book structure and engaging writing. He also keeps on telling me I am too much on a plate relationship wise. Well, yes I guess I can take that on. Another is a very fashionable and exquisite photographer. A lovely man, makes me feel very warm and protected when around. A Russian girl, brings in clarity and focus to our work, also gives me lots of practical tips of how to navigate early stages of a relationship. A Belgium girl, so delicately French... Last night we met at her apartment which she presented as run down, and not really presentable, and it is so lovely! Next to Sloane Square, Chelsea (one of best London areas) on both sides of the building lovely parks with wonderful bushes and flowers... And in the flat itself, candles and special tea pots which made me feel like in a cupcake shop. And a very feminine and pretty girl Asian origin. 

What I discovered last night was that the pain I am feeling missing my significant person calling me more often is connected to my missing contacts with my father after he got more busy with his career. Same point as I came to with the previous set of sex and intimacy seminars. I thought I have resolved it than but obviously I didn't. Tonight might meet a friend that is doing lots of family constellations work and lets see where this brings me. 

I love the delicateness in me. 

I do feel a bit delicate right now.      

No comments:

Post a Comment