Sunday 22 September 2013

Self care and nurture for me as a woman

I've come home from the monthly Esoteric Developers Women's Group. We talk about how to live as women in western society that is primarily male energy driven. This time we talked about how we care about ourselves specifically as women. So part of my self care is enough sleep, early bed, but this relates to me as a person rather than a woman. Using make up and dresses to feel myself more as a gentle female? ... This monthly meeting is always a check-up time for me as as soon as I come to the room I feel how tired I feel of my constant doing doing doing orientation. I want to do this - write a book and then that - meditation group, and then that - meditations online, always DOING. Yet the primary principle of a woman which is for me often still very abstract is BEING. There are times when I allow myself to stop and just be and say the heck with it all, why do I always need to do something? And I do feel as a soft, gentle and sweet woman. So my today's meditation is dedicated to me as Just Be.
  



No comments:

Post a Comment